After quitting my job, I decided to take up cake decorating (and blogging). I made a pact to myself that 2009 was going to be a good year and I was going to do everything and anything that made me happy. Come along for the ride!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitter and Technology

The computer world is taking over...AAAAHHHH!!! *shakes head*

I was starting to get the hang of this blogging thing AND THEN I learn about this new program called Twitter. I know, I can be behind the times with these things. Feel free to follow me
http://twitter.com/funegrl262 :o)

Right now I'm just sitting in my room wondering what else there is to do with this thing called the internet.

Whatever happened to the days when you put a VHS into a VCR and it recorded or played back your recording. Now my cable box can set timers, record multiple shows, find shows to record, play a show while it's still recording a show....AAAAHHHH....it's endless what I could do with my cable box. :o) Pretty cool though...I never miss an episode of those Food Network Challenges (especially when they do Disney themed cake decorating challenges).





This was my first wedding cake. I created it for a coworker at my last accounting job. His daughter had a mini reception and I had just completed my third Wilton Methods Course. I wanted to put my skills to the test...not too shabby, eh? It definitely doesn't compare to those cakes they do on the Food Network Challenges...but I bet I could compete with the best of them. *evil laugh* Okay, so I guess we'll see if I could still say that 7 months from now...hahaha.